Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pretended People

Artificial - it's the latest fad, and eveyone i know seems to fit in the category. Yes, everyone i know; that's correct, I SAID IT - Everyone i know. Why do people make the very possible, impossible? Life is about living and being who YOU are. So why do people try so hard to taint and ruin other people's lives? That has never been clear to me. I've always wanted to ask someone, who says they're true, but i know they're fake, why they enjoy being a fictitious person when i know they have someone beautiful on the inside? I would ask, but they'd give me an assumed answer. If i were to ever become a person with NO friends, it would be because i wouldn't allow myself to befriend someone bogos. This isn't even about mockery; this is about people who are one person to your face and another person when they think you're not watching. Two faced? Yes. I never thought it would infest every person i thought was at least a friend. I know i am not apart of this virus, that's why i stray away from the infection. It is not who i am, nor will it ever be.