Monday, June 22, 2009

He loves me, no strings attached.

Appearance is the first impression people derive from you. My style may vary. I dress to impress, and I dress to self-contentment. Make up is my thing. Hair with volume is my fetish. I feel at my best when I am all dolled up; that is when i feel most prettiest. He prefers me all natural. To get ready with much less effort than usual. He loves being able to touch my face without smearing anything, and he loves to run his fingers through my hair with no product in it. That is when I am at HIS prettiest.

He appreciates me in a way I forgot to see myself - most beautiful at my most rawest.


Dolled up daily is routine for me. But, it's only been routine since day 1 of high school. Now when I think about it, im really getting dressed up to please my peers. He's made me realize that. Beauty is only skin deep, though society views beauty on a pretended level.

He loves me at my barest moments, and that's why i love him.