Sunday, August 2, 2009

Long time, no blog.

so it's been a while, and A LOT has happened; too much to sum up, but here are the important things to note:

- imma successful senior with my head on straight
- i finished ALL of my AP summer work and did well on the tests
- i love my schedule :)
- i went to cheer camp; got burnt BAD, super bad .
- had journalism BBQ
- and things couldnt be any better :D

OH YEA ....
im single, too ... thats a BIG one .
we'll see what happens in the future, but for now, he's still close to me and i will always love him ;) nothing will ever change that .

other than that.... im doing awesome ! taking on my gov and enlgish AP courses (and doing great), co-editor in chief of The Stagg Line, Vice President of the c/o 2010 and loving anatomy and TAing for dance class =] . a varsity cheerleader as well. loving my life and everything in it ♥ .