Monday, June 15, 2009

The Business.

Courtney Eden - Bitch, let me break it down. I know where you work. I got your phone number. And don't test me; I know where your punk ass lives. MY business is not YOUR business. What I do, ain't YOUR problem. What my man does for me, ain't YOUR problem. He's more of man that your half ass little boyfriend Steven Fields will ever be. Do you get the picture yet?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Bitch, this is strike two; strike three, and you're done for mothafucker. I ain't going nine innings with your dumb ass. You will get cut, promise you that. You's a grimey little fake ass heffa who tryna fuck shiet up; well listen up and read clearly: I'm classy. You're an unworthy hood rat. Put two and two together; I'LL SHIET ON YOUR BITCH ASS ;) . KEEP YOUR D.S.L. SHUT. Don't push me over the edge, because your ass will be coming down with me.