Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am murderous.

You - a repulsive liar. I - constantly mysterious of your presence and being. Always wondering, thinking, putting things together like a puzzle. I have always been talented at that, doing detective-like things. I will find out, one way or another. I am passionate and determined; those two are deadly when someone is murderously desirous to find out the plain truth. My motive is not to be nosey, but to keep my back from being stabbed. I will never play the fool, never will i allow myself for that to be acceptable. I know me, and i know what is best for me. I will always do what i have to do in order to keep me intact and well. I could give a damn about the other's feelings, because they obviously didn't mind what i would have felt in the long run. No sympathy for people who try to play the victim. I will never play wounded.