Friday, May 15, 2009

BFF more life BFF NEVER!

I find it ironic that the people you call your other half/best friend, can be your worst enemy. It's ironic how people turn out to be the person they said they'd never become. That's life, i've realized that. I am no longer like a leech, that attaches myself to people. I know i have myself and if i cant depend on myself, then DAMN, i dont have anyone. But, I AM MY WORST ENEMY. Best friends? No, i dont have that any longer. And i no longer believe in them. I thought i had the best friend i'd have for a lifetime, situations proved me wrong. To be quite honest, i dont miss her. That may be a little relentless, but the truth hurts. She may never understand why i can no longer be friends with her, but that proves how much she really doesnt know me anymore. It's not my loss, i wasnt the one who f-cked up. I forgave her TOO many times for things i never should have let pass by. It justifies my maturity, and how i don't need her by my side. I felt that i needed her there, though she f-cked up plenty of times, i still kept her near. I had no explanation until now; I was weak. I refused to let all those f-cking years go down the drain, but guess what, buh bye ! I'd rather live without her than live a lie. I can live without her existence in my life, and i am doing so, just fine ;) !

Love Arianna <3