Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mmmm, trademarks ;)

I love tattoo's and piercings. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. They're the best. And hair!... OMG, the second best. I am a dare-devil. Never been one to say no to something crazy. Sooo, I am going to try new things with my hair :) . Ahhh, I love it ! Awesome.

I want a side piece on my right rib cage.
I want sleeves. If not both, my whole left arm.
I want something on my lower back, considering a back piece.
I want one on my wrist, below my palm.
I want one on my inner bottom lip.
- - -
I want more piercings.
* already have reg. ears, naval, tongue
I want my tragus pierced.
I want an industrial bar.
I want my second holes pierced.
I want my nose, like a bull =P .
I want my eye brow done.
- - -
And my HAIR, my security blanket, awwww.
What to do with it. It's lengthy down my back to my tailbone, brown with long layers and two blonde peek-a-boos behind my ears. I wanna try something new. New color, new layers, new cut, SAME length. I cannot cut it off yet, that's a BIG no-no. But I NEED something different. HELP WANTED =] !

I want a lot =] if you couldn't tell. And I will get them, maybe not ALL, but majority :) . And I will do something new with my hair, but I need ideas.

My grama's gonna KILL me. Oh well, I'll always be her lovely little love ;) . I'm excited !!! THESE ARE THE BEST! Life's memories on my body, just great. I cannot wait!