Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

As of Friday, March 13, 2009; life is absolutely amazing. And i could not ask for anything more. My life is intact and i have everything i could ask for; it feels so surreal. I am truly content and blessed. This whole week i've been at the cheer workshops and today, I made varsity cheerleading. I am Editor in Chief in journalism. I have my boyfriend, my love. I have my big sis, my girls, friends and most importantly my family, and my mother who means the world to me.

Life is good; way more than good, it's undescribalble. Well, i just can't describe it right now because I'm so like, AHHHHHH happy! Whoop whoop :D so flipping happy. AJ got my reaction on camera when i read my name on the cheer list. Ughh, it is such a relief to be at this point again, and I am so grateful to be on the squad. I'm ecstatic. I can not cant wait for this season to begin; it's gonna be a hit ;] ! And this school year, MY senior year, oh man! The best ever...Congratulations to the other 19 girls who made varsity =) and thank you to those who had faith in me, i love you!
xoxo miss