Saturday, February 27, 2010

2* in 2k10

AHHHH the shortest month of the yr: February :) .... is coming to an END, already . Time FLIES ! This also means my SR.yr is coming to an end...OMGosh !

February:
* Jiggs turned 18
* DearJohn w. PDW & Sactown w. PDW/Jiggs
* Pics w. Cupid/balloon o' grams (of course i did my PDW work mwuahah)
* my SR. night :') . I CRIED!
* Valentine - Jamen Jones
* LENT began: gave up ADDING salt to my food - ADDICTED
* Education, NOT incarceration - LIFE altering
* saw Jiggs wrestle @ Divisionals - JESUS!
* last bball game for cheer (1-9) @ E-house !
* PROM DRESS <3
* Taylor giiiiiiiiiiirl turned 16 !
* 1/3 journ.lateday <3

My month was SUPER busy, and also a month that proved how much I really am growing, and growing up....whether I want to or not. I'm preparing myself for after May 25, and I'm doing a pretty damn good job :) ! AHHHHHH yaaaay me.