Monday, April 6, 2009

Me Time

If it's not one thing, it's the other. Everything is good, and then it gets REAL good until it spoils. It is too hard to fathom why life is so difficult; but then again life is as hard as you make it. But I truly believe that I do not make things difficult on myself, though I like challenges, I always overcome them. Maybe I need to not let other's issues bring me down, because I tend to not progress unless I’ve assisted everyone around me. I won't stand to leave someone behind. I recognize how much potential others have and I loathe seeing them waste it. But while I’ve been focusing on others capabilities, I’ve forgotten to strive and reach the potential of myself. I know I am capable of achieving anything that is on my mind, because I’ve come this far and have surpassed each goal that I’ve set for myself. This weight on my shoulders is holding me down from rising to the pinnacle of ME. It's time for some me time.
Sincerely, Arianna